Ed Miliband Slates Big Brother - What Is He Doing?


I just heard from two sources that Labour Party leader Ed Miliband openly slated British Big Brother on Radio 5.

To be honest, I had low expectations for the new series of BB, after it switched from Channel 4 to Channel 5. But I'm glad to say I'm loving it, from the great tasks to the interesting mix of contestants. So much so, in fact, that I'm going to start blogging about it soon.

Why would a political leader slate a popular reality TV show, especially when in opposition, and chasing votes? This can only lose him a few million votes, rather than gain any. What on Earth was he thinking about? And I wonder if his big brother David would have done it?


For a discussion on the credibility of the British Labour Party, check out http://stevestonechat.blogspot.com/2011/09/are-british-labour-party-credible.html

No comments:

Post a Comment